1. Life is difficult.
2. Perception is reality.
3. Change is the toughest thing a human being can do.
4. You can never change another human being; you can only change yourself.
Once you change, they change, but you cannot change them.
5. I am responsible for everything I do and say. I am not responsible for
6. The future and the past are seldom as good or as bad as we anticipate
7. Nobody has a squeaky-clean psyche.
8. The only thing that lasts forever is ... Now.
Friday's Laws: How to become normal when you're not and how to stay
normal when you are.
by Paul J. Friday